Rather than, as I have in the past, manually type in an HTML table, I made my track lists in Google Docs. That, unfortunately, is no way to get clean HTML tables, not only are they formatted for machine eyes only, they have tables nested in tables with annoying breaks. So I embedded the google docs with <iframe>, which has its own formatting annoyances. But it does get the information in this post with a minimum of retyping.
Oh wait, I spent 45 minutes googling around trying to come up with a nicer way to do that, & installed a WordPress plugin that was even fuglier. Oh well…
[audio:http://www.cornwarning.com/chaircrusher/2010-10-23-Chaircrusher-KRUI-Set.mp3|titles=KRUI DJ Set 2010-10-23|artists=Chaircrusher]http://www.cornwarning.com/chaircrusher/2010-10-23-Chaircrusher-KRUI-Set.mp3
[audio:http://www.cornwarning.com/chaircrusher/2010-10-30-Chaircrusher-KRUI-DJSet.mp3|titles=KRUI DJ Set 2010-10-23|artists=Chaircrusher]http://www.cornwarning.com/chaircrusher/2010-10-30-Chaircrusher-KRUI-DJSet.mp3